Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Images of Work for Friends of Pam and Dave

I've begun photographing paintings that will be donated to the Friends of Pam and Dave "Cash and Carry" show at The Vanilla Bean Cafe.

Some artists including myself are giving extra pieces besides the ones for the Cafe. These additional paintings will not fit on the Vanilla Bean walls, so we will have Early-Bird and
Post-Bean sales too.
We don't want to exclude the people who can't get to Pomfret for the show, so here is another opportunity for bargains and good deeds.

Please bear with me as I learn how to organize the blog and put pictures on it.

These two paintings will hang at The Vanilla Bean Cafe for the Cash and Carry Show.
The work in specified future images will be available through this blog for the same low prices
of $100 framed, and $50 unframed from now until December 31.

100% of the proceeds from all these sales will go straight to Pam and Dave
for their medical expenses.

As other artists send me photos of their work, I'll post them here to give you
a sneak peek at the show and links their email or web sites too.

No comments: