Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Favorite Things

Shepaug with Frosting
16 x 12, Oil
Yes, there was another break in the blog. I went to California twice and did assorted other things during the year, which led to assorted paintings. The result is a new title for the Steep Rock fund raiser.

"My Favorite Things" will hang on the walls of Marty's cafe in Washington Depot, CT from December 1 through 31. Marty's is open every day.
A portion of the proceeds, regardless of subject matter, will go to the Steep Rock Association in Washington, CT, so you can support the land trust and indulge your own preferences.

Instead of one reception, there will be three separate
"Meet the Artist" times.
You can join me for lunch or coffee on the following dates:


Path by the River
9 x 12, Oil
December 1, (Saturday) 12:30 to 1:30
December 7, 12:30 to 1:30 P.M. (Friday)
December 8, 12:30 to 1:30 P.M. (Saturday)
Separate appointment or chance.
Contact me through my (outdated) web site,
www.carolbrightmanjohnson.com

Future posts will feature images of more paintings included in the show.

No comments: